- Mises: More politics means more conflict | Personal Liberty
- Sultan Knish: A Nigerian Prince Called Islam
- Message to the Voting Cattle from Larken Rose | The Daily Sheeple
- Sipsey Street Irregulars: Where to draw the line? Part Two. “When someone publicly announces his appetite for your liberty, property and life, you should believe him — and act accordingly.”
- Sipsey Street Irregulars: Where to draw the line?
Monthly Archives: August 2014
The War on Guns: Huge and Troubling JPFO News.
Originally posted on Western Rifle Shooters Association:
The Islamic Jihad Conquest Formula By Matthew Bracken August, 2014 Mohammed’s unchanging formula for conquest is time-proven; variations were also used in history by the invading Mongol hordes among others. Emissaries ride forward…