The problem with the Rs and Ds and other flavors of statists is, as the article alludes, that they don’t object to the (oppressive, enslaving) machinery of them state, but only who’s controlling all of the knobs and levers. They all assert that if we just let THEM be the ones to operate the knobs and levers, all will be well. They fail to understand that the mere EXISTENCE of all of that machinery is the problem, not just who’s operating it.
- Mises: More politics means more conflict | Personal Liberty
- Sultan Knish: A Nigerian Prince Called Islam
- Message to the Voting Cattle from Larken Rose | The Daily Sheeple
- Sipsey Street Irregulars: Where to draw the line? Part Two. “When someone publicly announces his appetite for your liberty, property and life, you should believe him — and act accordingly.”
- Sipsey Street Irregulars: Where to draw the line?