- Mises: More politics means more conflict | Personal Liberty
- Sultan Knish: A Nigerian Prince Called Islam
- Message to the Voting Cattle from Larken Rose | The Daily Sheeple
- Sipsey Street Irregulars: Where to draw the line? Part Two. “When someone publicly announces his appetite for your liberty, property and life, you should believe him — and act accordingly.”
- Sipsey Street Irregulars: Where to draw the line?
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Global Elitism: The Character Traits Of Truly Evil People.
Originally posted on Monster Hunter Nation:
I didn’t want to post about this, because frankly, it is exhausting. I’ve been having this exact same argument for my entire adult life. It is not an exaggeration when I say that I…
Originally posted on Capitalist Eric:
In today’s world of instant news, “spin” from MSM and their shills, and the constant struggle to make a living in a declining economy, it’s difficult to understand the big picture. This essay is an…
Deliberately burning a surrounded suspect alive is murder. There was absolutely no pretext of a presumption of innocent until proven guilty, no chance at a day in court as prescribed by law. He was contained. He wasn’t going anywhere. They … Continue reading
Let me start by saying very clearly that I am not, by nature or desire, a violent person. I am, however, fully capable of serious violence in the right situation, willing to use it if the situation requires and justifies … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Story of Liberty:
Ideals that helped to inspire the Second Amendment in part are symbolized by the minutemen. President Obama is still stating to the public that the second amendment is all about hunters. And he…